Healthcare reform and a shift to pay-for-performance are certain for 2013, but the substance and impact of this shift is still under discussion.
Archive | Health Plans RSS feed for this section
We recently interviewed Lee Aase, Director of Mayo Clinic’s Center for Social Media, about several ways video can be applied to improve patient experience. Because 25% of Mayo’s patients travel to their clinics, Lee and his team put together video tours to give patients who travel a sense of what to expect before they arrive. […]
What happens when a patient experience expert becomes the patient herself? We recently interviewed Brooke Billingsley, CEO of Perception Strategies, to find out. Not only is Brooke a respected researcher, she is also currently undergoing treatment for Stage II breast cancer. During her interview she gives her perspective of the state of patient experience in […]
When consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) conducted a national survey of over 6,000 US consumers in major industry sectors in the summer of 2012, they found several key differences between consumers’ attitudes and experiences in healthcare and other industries.
In the healthcare industry, patient experience and patient satisfaction are more important than ever before.
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Enhancing the Patient Experience: The Basic Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media March 11, 2012
- Patient Experience Success Story: “Before It Was Cool” September 16, 2012
- Patient Experience: Innovation Breakthrough or Lipstick on a Pig? November 3, 2014
- Turning the Battleship and Building a Better Healthcare Experience October 10, 2017
- How to Build the Doctor’s Office of the Future Today September 5, 2017
- The Patient Journey Doesn’t Begin or End With a Warm Smile August 4, 2017
- Benefit or Barrier: Registration Kiosk and the Proper Patient Experience July 18, 2017
- You Had Me at Hello: Winning with the First Word in Patient Experience June 2, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...