“I just hate it,” the elderly patient complained to us about her GP. “He comes in the [exam] room and goes straight to that computer without even looking at me.” (This is a true story, by the way.) “The doctor is friendly enough, I suppose, but it’s like I’m playing second fiddle to the computer […]
Tag Archives | technology
“The Patient Experience” is a big umbrella. Medical practices, hospitals and healthcare providers try hard to deliver a good measure of satisfaction with each patient visit. But the tricky part is…the patient experience usually begins long before the office appointment, and it continues long after. Reaching these healthcare consumers—patients, prospective patients, family, caregivers—increasingly relies on […]
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Patient Experience Success Story: “Before It Was Cool” September 16, 2012
- Leadership: The Multi-Faceted Challenges and Rewards of Patient Experience May 11, 2012
- Hospital or Hotel? How Amenities Influence Facility Selection and Patient Satisfaction September 12, 2012
- Patient Loyalty: Why People Buy Emotions, Not Things January 19, 2018
- 4 Patient Experience Touchpoints: Doing the Right Thing December 6, 2017
- Become Best in Class in Patient Experience: Service Lessons from Iceland November 13, 2017
- 4 Smart Strategies That Deliver Stronger Patient Experience October 27, 2017
- Turning the Battleship and Building a Better Healthcare Experience October 10, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...