Every definition of Patient Experience—the really good ones—identifies an emotional component. In fact, the emotional experience of patients is ever-present in every aspect of the continuum of care. From the patient’s initial need, their clinical treatment, and their interactions with providers and staff, to the outcome or resolution of their medical issue, human emotions are […]
Tag Archives | best practice case examples
Now that Medicare reimbursements will rise and fall based upon patient satisfaction scores, a lot of hospitals are scrambling to improve the way they interact with patients. Of course, changing a hospital’s culture takes time, and push back from doctors and staff can sometimes be intense. Our client, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, has won […]
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Patient Experience Success Story: “Before It Was Cool” September 16, 2012
- Leadership: The Multi-Faceted Challenges and Rewards of Patient Experience May 11, 2012
- Hospital or Hotel? How Amenities Influence Facility Selection and Patient Satisfaction September 12, 2012
- Patient Loyalty: Why People Buy Emotions, Not Things January 19, 2018
- 4 Patient Experience Touchpoints: Doing the Right Thing December 6, 2017
- Become Best in Class in Patient Experience: Service Lessons from Iceland November 13, 2017
- 4 Smart Strategies That Deliver Stronger Patient Experience October 27, 2017
- Turning the Battleship and Building a Better Healthcare Experience October 10, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...