Reykjavík, Iceland, is an unlikely place to discover best-in-class patient experience lessons. But the main airport has already established itself as a premier customer service facility. We’ll spotlight their success story shortly—along with a page or two you can use from their playbook. Stick with me on this, but first, here’s a bit of the […]
Tag Archives | voice of the customer
A colleague told us about his recent stop at a nearby Staples store for office supplies. One unique thing was attention getting. Taking a page from the retail giant, it would be easy for every hospital to have a “presidential hotline” to optimize feedback and the patient experience. Here’s the quick backstory. Our friend’s shopping experience […]
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Patient Experience Success Story: “Before It Was Cool” September 16, 2012
- Leadership: The Multi-Faceted Challenges and Rewards of Patient Experience May 11, 2012
- Hospital or Hotel? How Amenities Influence Facility Selection and Patient Satisfaction September 12, 2012
- Patient Loyalty: Why People Buy Emotions, Not Things January 19, 2018
- 4 Patient Experience Touchpoints: Doing the Right Thing December 6, 2017
- Become Best in Class in Patient Experience: Service Lessons from Iceland November 13, 2017
- 4 Smart Strategies That Deliver Stronger Patient Experience October 27, 2017
- Turning the Battleship and Building a Better Healthcare Experience October 10, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...