It is also good business.
It’s Not Just The Right Thing to Do…
By Stewart Gandolf, MBA on September 14, 2012 in Uncategorized
About Stewart Gandolf, MBAStewart Gandolf, MBA, is both the Publisher of PatientExperience.com and the Co-Founder of Healthcare Success. Stewart has written for dozens of leading healthcare publications and spoken at hundreds of venues on a variety of topics including marketing, reputation management and patient experience. Additionally, he has personally consulted for over 1,500 hospitals and practices. Prior to becoming an entrepreneur, Stewart worked for leading advertising agencies including J. Walter Thompson.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Patient Experience Success Story: “Before It Was Cool” September 16, 2012
- Leadership: The Multi-Faceted Challenges and Rewards of Patient Experience May 11, 2012
- Hospital or Hotel? How Amenities Influence Facility Selection and Patient Satisfaction September 12, 2012
- Patient Loyalty: Why People Buy Emotions, Not Things January 19, 2018
- 4 Patient Experience Touchpoints: Doing the Right Thing December 6, 2017
- Become Best in Class in Patient Experience: Service Lessons from Iceland November 13, 2017
- 4 Smart Strategies That Deliver Stronger Patient Experience October 27, 2017
- Turning the Battleship and Building a Better Healthcare Experience October 10, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...
best practice case examples brand/differentiation business advantage Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services choose a doctor choose a hospital cleveland clinic clinical quality consumer expectations culture customer service doctor interactions doctor ratings emotional needs empathy empowered patients EMR electronic medical records engagement HCAHPS hospital ammenities hospital ratings hospitals internet technology leadership online ratings online reputation patient-centered care patient-physician communications patient centered care patient convenience patient experience patient experience gap patient experience summit patient perspective patient ratings patient satisfaction physician-patient communicaitons showcase social media staff attitude staff interactions technology unconventional office hours voice of the customer wait times
No comments yet.