The changes in our healthcare system that link Medicare payments to Pay-for-Performance and patient satisfaction are constantly top-of-mind with hospital administrators and providers. With about $1 billion in payments on the table, it’s an industry preoccupation. But awareness by consumers/patients is growing also. Newspapers and publications throughout the nation have carried many items, and the Wall […]
Tag Archives | pay-for-performance
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Patient Experience Success Story: “Before It Was Cool” September 16, 2012
- Leadership: The Multi-Faceted Challenges and Rewards of Patient Experience May 11, 2012
- Hospital or Hotel? How Amenities Influence Facility Selection and Patient Satisfaction September 12, 2012
- Patient Loyalty: Why People Buy Emotions, Not Things January 19, 2018
- 4 Patient Experience Touchpoints: Doing the Right Thing December 6, 2017
- Become Best in Class in Patient Experience: Service Lessons from Iceland November 13, 2017
- 4 Smart Strategies That Deliver Stronger Patient Experience October 27, 2017
- Turning the Battleship and Building a Better Healthcare Experience October 10, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...
best practice case examples brand/differentiation business advantage Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services choose a doctor choose a hospital cleveland clinic clinical quality consumer expectations culture customer service doctor interactions doctor ratings emotional needs empathy empowered patients EMR electronic medical records engagement HCAHPS hospital ammenities hospital ratings hospitals internet technology leadership online ratings online reputation patient-centered care patient-physician communications patient centered care patient convenience patient experience patient experience gap patient experience summit patient perspective patient ratings patient satisfaction physician-patient communicaitons showcase social media staff attitude staff interactions technology unconventional office hours voice of the customer wait times