In any given week I lose track of the number of service feedback requests that come to me. There are many different forms and formats…but it’s troubling that the nation’s health care delivery enterprise seems less consumer-focused than most everyone. You might want to pass this article around to everyone in the office. These are […]
Tag Archives | wait times
Twenty-two minutes can seem like long time for a patient to wait in the reception area. Various national surveys peg the average wait time to see a physician at the 20-minute mark…with patient satisfaction dropping lower every five minutes. What’s more, virtually all patients perceive their wait to be too long. Perhaps the most influential factor […]
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Don’t Let Your Technology Get in the Way of Patient Satisfaction October 16, 2012
- Medicare Star Ratings: Consumers Ignore But Industry Debates October 23, 2012
- Never on Thursday: Flow and wait times at the DMV vs. the ER June 1, 2016
- Patient Loyalty: Why People Buy Emotions, Not Things January 19, 2018
- 4 Patient Experience Touchpoints: Doing the Right Thing December 6, 2017
- Become Best in Class in Patient Experience: Service Lessons from Iceland November 13, 2017
- 4 Smart Strategies That Deliver Stronger Patient Experience October 27, 2017
- Turning the Battleship and Building a Better Healthcare Experience October 10, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...