If the Internet is the “new front door” for hospitals and healthcare providers, then social media is the trusted pathway to engagement and the vitally important initial patient experience. Curiously, the most frequent citation about online health information sounds impressive, but it doesn’t reveal the underlying power of contemporary digital. You’ll often hear: “72% of […]
Tag Archives | engagement
By Gregg Tarquinio, PhD We’ve all seen the headlines: Is patient engagement for real? Just another marketing buzzword? Here today, gone tomorrow? We in the healthcare industry find this disconcerting, to say the least, but without real measurements, can we blame the skeptics? Though the actual term patient engagement may have only formally taken hold […]
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Enhancing the Patient Experience: The Basic Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media March 11, 2012
- One Doctor’s Practical Tips and Techniques to Improve Patient Satisfaction July 12, 2013
- Overcoming the Dichotomy of Professional Distance January 12, 2015
- 4 Patient Experience Touchpoints: Doing the Right Thing December 6, 2017
- Become Best in Class in Patient Experience: Service Lessons from Iceland November 13, 2017
- 4 Smart Strategies That Deliver Stronger Patient Experience October 27, 2017
- Turning the Battleship and Building a Better Healthcare Experience October 10, 2017
- How to Build the Doctor’s Office of the Future Today September 5, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...