If the Internet is the “new front door” for hospitals and healthcare providers, then social media is the trusted pathway to engagement and the vitally important initial patient experience. Curiously, the most frequent citation about online health information sounds impressive, but it doesn’t reveal the underlying power of contemporary digital. You’ll often hear: “72% of […]
Tag Archives | engagement
By Gregg Tarquinio, PhD We’ve all seen the headlines: Is patient engagement for real? Just another marketing buzzword? Here today, gone tomorrow? We in the healthcare industry find this disconcerting, to say the least, but without real measurements, can we blame the skeptics? Though the actual term patient engagement may have only formally taken hold […]
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Never on Thursday: Flow and wait times at the DMV vs. the ER June 1, 2016
- Medicare Star Ratings: Consumers Ignore But Industry Debates October 23, 2012
- Tales of the TELL: Those Little Red Flags are Patient Experience Symptoms December 4, 2012
- You Had Me at Hello: Winning with the First Word in Patient Experience June 2, 2017
- It’s Hard to Be Easy: How to Deliver Great Patient Experience May 3, 2017
- How Consumer Empowerment is Changing Your Medical Practice April 10, 2017
- The Future of Patient Engagement April 3, 2017
- Patient Experience Starts with Your People Strategy March 7, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...