the patients and caregivers of the present and the future build trust early. They look for useful, engaging shareable content.
Have you ever walked into a store, business or medical practice and felt immediately at ease, welcomed and comfortable? When you feel a sense of tension or discomfort it is almost palpable. But when you experience positive feelings, it’s easily overlooked. Ensuring a warm and welcoming tone for your patients can be challenging for various […]
Research suggests has it that patient experience improvements may have reached their peaks. Have improvement rates bumped their head against a ceiling. Rates went flat since the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) connected patient experience scores to value-based incentives. Something about the ceiling observation reminds us of Charles Holland Duell. It’s one of those […]
A painful counter-current to a positive patient experience is the patient’s wait time. Nobody likes waiting. And the longer an individual waits for healthcare service, the more their level of satisfaction and positive patient experience erodes. Patients are waiting long before they get to the “waiting room.” On average it takes about three weeks to get […]
At least a few hospital administrators have quietly questioned how patient experience connects with financial performance. Skeptics say that experience is, at best it’s a “nice to have.” But for many executive leaders, the acid business test of a hospital facility is service line profitability. Part of the answer, of course, is where patent-reported experience […]
- The Psychology of Waiting vs. Patient Experience Enemy Number One December 18, 2012
- Coach Lou Holtz, the Importance of a Timely Note, and Patient Satisfaction January 8, 2013
- Enhancing the Patient Experience: The Basic Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media March 11, 2012
- Patient Experience Success Story: “Before It Was Cool” September 16, 2012
- Patient Experience: Innovation Breakthrough or Lipstick on a Pig? November 3, 2014
- The Patient Journey Doesn’t Begin or End With a Warm Smile August 4, 2017
- Benefit or Barrier: Registration Kiosk and the Proper Patient Experience July 18, 2017
- You Had Me at Hello: Winning with the First Word in Patient Experience June 2, 2017
- It’s Hard to Be Easy: How to Deliver Great Patient Experience May 3, 2017
- How Consumer Empowerment is Changing Your Medical Practice April 10, 2017
- Barbara Hales, M.D.: An additional demand on ER time also stems from ph...
- Atiqur Rahman: Thank's,Stewart for this wonderful article,i enjo...
- Kellee Everts: Great article! I've always coached and cautioned ...
- Bruce Allen: Your analogy, with the doctor as the pilot and the...
- What Would Empathy-Based Healthcare Look Like? | News In Marketing: […] When I talked with Dr. Rosen on camera p...